Our team of experts work on your behalf to prepare, present, and negotiate your insurance claim. We provide resources, help you understand and evaluate your options, and take the proper steps to ensure you get the full financial recovery you are entitled to.
If you need professional representation, contact us to schedule an appointment and let us help you.
Submit your information below or call us toll-free at (888) 247-7865.
Insurance company claim adjusters work for Insurance companies. They are paid to protect the financial interests of the insurance company, not yours. They are not “your” adjuster. We are State Licensed Adjusters whose only role is to advocate for policyholders. We are on your side. We protect “your” interests and ensure you receive the maximum possible recovery after a disaster.
We can help:
Call and schedule an appointment and let us help you:
- Understand the roles of everyone after a natural disaster (family, the insurance company, Licensed Public Adjusters, attorneys, contractors, restoration companies, government entities, demolition, and debris clean-up companies, etc.).
- Understand how insurance companies and policies “really” payout for your loss.
- Options a family can make (repairing or rebuilding, buying someplace else, not doing anything. Learn how any of those options affect your financial recovery)
- Options a business can make (Relocation, re-stocking, staying closed, rebuilding, expediting repairs, buying vs. leasing temporary space and equipment), and how they affect your claim.
- What is an Extra Expense Coverage for both homeowners, and business losses, and what is a covered “continuing expense”?
- Learn how to prepare an insurance claim for your home, business, and property.
- Dissecting your policy - the different coverages included and how they “really” work.
- Should you let the county do the clean-up and give them the right of entry.
- What are temporary living expenses, and how does it work?
About SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc.:
SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc. are professional loss consultants, commonly known as Public Adjusters. We are licensed in over 30 states to represent the interest of policyholders after a disaster. Our team consists of Licensed Public Adjusters, construction experts and estimators, inventory specialists, Certified Forensic Accountants, equipment, and machinery experts. Our group is unmatched in our industry. Our role is to prepare, present, and negotiate the claim with only our client’s best interest at heart. Unlike insurance companies, we have no conflict of interest. We are advocates only for the insured(you). Our team ensures you are properly represented and get the recovery necessary to make you whole after a loss. We focus on your insurance claim so you can focus on rebuilding your home, your business, your life.
Why a Public Insurance Adjuster?
Major insurance claims require advocacy. There are two sides to any claim - yours and the insurance companies. No different than an accountant doing your taxes, a real estate agent working for you, or an attorney in a major legal issue, people have different goals. The carrier has an adjuster, why would you try to compete with them without your own expert? We are licensed experts in our field. By putting our expertise to work for you, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing you are in the hands of licensed professionals throughout the claim process whose only goal is to make sure you recover fully.