The recent Oak Fire caused unprecedented destruction across Yosemite and Mariposa County. Our sincerest sympathies to the families and businesses experiencing the devastation that comes with fire damage. When you’re ready to prepare an insurance claim, please know that SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc. is here to help.
In times of property loss, insurance companies cannot be relied upon to provide optimal recovery. Adjusters are typically sourced from outside your local area and are tasked with reviewing too many cases, most of which are beyond their level of expertise. Unfortunately, the result will likely be a settlement that is well below your expectations.
Our team of experts works on your behalf to prepare, present, and negotiate your insurance claim. We provide resources, assist with understanding and evaluating your options, and take the necessary steps to ensure you get the full financial recovery you deserve.
Your Needs Are Our Priority:
SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc. helps homeowners and businesses facing fire damage in the following ways:
- Understanding mandatory evacuations (both the financial and personal aspects)
- Defining the roles of all parties involved in the post-fire process (family, the insurance company, licensed public adjusters, attorneys, contractors, restoration companies, government entities, demolition, and debris clean-up companies, etc.).
- Dissecting your policy, its coverages, how they “really” work, and how the insurance company “actually” determines loss payouts.
- Providing personal property options (repairing or rebuilding, purchasing a new property, doing nothing) and reviewing how each impacts your overall financial recovery.
- Providing business property options (relocation, re-stocking, staying closed, rebuilding, expediting repairs, buying vs. leasing temporary space and equipment) and evaluating how they affect your claim.
- Reviewing Extra Expense Coverages and “continuing expenses” for both home and business losses.
- Explaining how to prepare an insurance claim for your home, business, and property.
- Evaluating whether your county should handle the clean-up and gain right of entry.
- Understanding temporary living expenses and how to account and recover for them?
About SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc.:
SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc. is a professional loss consultancy firm that advocates for the policyholder. We’re a California-based company licensed in over 28 states to represent the best interests of property owners after a disaster. We are a diverse team consisting of licensed public adjusters, construction experts and estimators, inventory specialists, certified forensic accountants, and equipment and machinery experts. When you partner with us, you can be certain your insurance claim is in good hands.
If you need professional representation, schedule an appointment by calling (888) 247-7865. Or, submit your information, and one of our team members will be in touch.