During these hard times, you can’t rely on your insurance company to give you what you are truly owed. They’re bringing independent adjusters from around the country and overworking them with cases that are out of their expertise; resulting in a settlement that’s below your expectations.
Our team of experts works on your behalf to prepare, present, and negotiate your insurance claim. We provide resources, help you understand and evaluate your options, and take the proper steps to ensure you get the full financial recovery you deserve.
We can help:
Call and schedule an appointment and let us help you:
- Understand the impact (both financial and personal) of mandatory evacuations.
- Understand the roles of everyone after a fire (family, the insurance company, licensed public adjusters, attorneys, contractors, restoration companies, government entities, demolition, and debris clean-up companies, etc.).
- Understand how insurance companies and policies “really” payout for your loss.
- Options a family can make (repairing or rebuilding, buying someplace else, not doing anything. Learn how any of those options affect your financial recovery)
- Options a business can make (Relocation, re-stocking, staying closed, rebuilding, expediting repairs, buying vs. leasing temporary space and equipment), and how they affect your claim.
- What is an Extra Expense Coverage for both homeowners, and business losses, and what is a covered “continuing expense”?
- Learn how to prepare an insurance claim for your home, business, and property.
- Dissecting your policy - the different coverages included and how they “really” work.
- Should you let the county do the clean-up and give them the right of entry?
- What are temporary living expenses, and how does it work?
About SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc.:
SunPoint Public Adjusters, Inc. are professional loss consultants who advocate for the policyholder. We’re a California-based company licensed in over 28 states to represent the best interests of property owners after a disaster. We are a diverse team consisting of licensed public adjusters, construction experts and estimators, inventory specialists, certified forensic accountants, equipment, and machinery experts. When you partner with us, you can rest assured knowing your insurance claim is in good hands. Contact us today and we’ll help you get on the right path towards recovery.
If you need professional representation, contact us to schedule an appointment and let us help you.
Submit your information below or call us toll-free at (888) 247-7865.