Public Adjusting Services for Government Agencies
Fires, Floods, Hurricanes and so many other disasters are devastating when they destroy someone’s home or a local business. But many people don’t realize these disasters, as well as everyday fires and water losses, can reek the same havoc on local to national infrastructure, schools, municipalities, water districts, and even larger government agencies.
Our licensed Public Adjusters and teams have been assisting government agencies, schools, public utilities and different governmental entities for years. Helping entire cities hit by earthquakes, water districts in the middle of firestorms, hurricane-ravaged areas, and many more. We have the expertise and ability to step in and guide you through the damage and infrastructure recovery process.
- Where do we start?
- How do we get services up quickly?
- How will this affect our entities income stream?....and what does the insurance cover?
- Do we have a modernization plan?
- How will that affect our insurance claim?
- Is our policy blanketed or specific to location?
- Does it have a co-insurance (penalty) clause?
- Does it provide for extra and expediting expense? and……what is the difference?
- How do we address disaster-related payroll?
- How do we address “regular” payroll?
- Does the insurance cover full or “functional” replacement?
- Is the insurance company going to help or hinder our recovery?
- Who can we trust?
There are so many reasons to speak with an expert after a disaster, and no reason not to. The insurance company will deploy a team for their benefit, shouldn’t you? They have a duty to limit their financial loss. This, unfortunately, puts you and them in different corners. There is a need to become educated to the process you have been thrust into. We are the experts that can do just that. Let us walk you through the process. There is no obligation to hire us, and you will definitely gain from the meeting.
We are the “Gold Standard” of our industry. Call us for the help and direction you need today.